Pat is the founder of the Smoke Rise Agents team. The team approach is very important to her as she believes that it is the best way to provide the highest level of service to our buyers and sellers.
Pat's first license was in 1977. As she describes it, "I was very naïve but full of determination, energy, and a willingness to learn. Constant learning and growth have been pillars of my career." Today, she holds a Georgia Broker’s license and is an Associate Broker with PalmerHouse Properties. Pat has been recognized as the #1 Top Producer in the Dekalb Association of Realtors with the most listings and sales units, a life member with multiple years in the top ten. As the Smoke Rise Agents Team lead and the lead agent for listings. Her role also includes implementing marketing initiatives, tools, and systems for the team, working with our agents on challenges and opportunities, as well as making sure that we have the support resources in place to maximize efficiency and customer experience.
The skills acquired in business, technology, and real estate have created an unusual career path for her including consulting with clients from major real estate franchisors, Fortune 500 companies, Public Sector, and many other companies. She is known for being attuned to best practices and problem resolution.
In 2012, a friend and I were playing golf and discussing real estate, shortly after, Smoke Rise Agents Team was born. Pat's consulting practice is now limited to her real estate practice, the team, and clients.
- Staff writer, social media lead, and web creator as well as an advertiser in The Smoke Signal. Smoke Rise Community Association member & member of Smoke Rise Country Club. Tucker Business Association Member & GFWC Stone Mountain Woman’s Club Member.
- Elected to and served in public office as an officer on the School Board in Coventry CT and negotiator for the school board. Served on International, National, State, local industry & business committees as well as task forces including economic development projects. Currently serving on Tucker City Council representing District One which includes the Smoke Rise community.
- Past Director, DeKalb Association of Realtors® and Georgia Association of Realtors®. Served on the boards of Smoke Rise Country Club, Spencers Mountain Homeowners Association, and CASA. Past Member and contributor to the Real Estate Educators Association (REEA) and The Georgia Real Estate Educators Association (GREEA).
- Winner of numerous industry and business awards including the Pinnacle Award for each year in Atlanta area real estate practice.
- A resident of Smoke Rise, her hobbies include cooking, entertaining, reading, writing, golf, and gardening. Pat and her husband Mark have raised six children – two of their own and four from challenged families - all grown, independent, and successful.
Listing information last updated on August 14, 2020 at 10:45 PM EST.