DeeDee Wilson started her real estate career in 2007 after moving to the Smoke Rise area. She fully understands the needs of buyers and sellers, especially those relocating through the experience of her own family’s moves and experience in building homes.
Her strong financial experience is an asset to those who work with her. She worked in financial/budget analysis and accounting with four Fortune 500 corporations. A Chicago native, she holds a degree in Accounting and a Master’s degree in Business Management.
She uses her experience to advocate for her clients with strong negotiating and communications skills. DeeDee joined the Smoke Rise Agents Team of Realty Associates of Atlanta LLC. in 2014.
- Member of the DeKalb, Georgia and National Associations of Realtors
- Corporate Relocation (SIRVA Certified)
- SRF Certification (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource)
- Member of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta
- Hobbies: Sewing, Exercising and Tutoring